From:
E73KG Gradimir Kragic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E73KG Gradimir Kragic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:45:40 +0100
    Hi Albert,

However, port forwarding is not always a good solution. Each make and model of
router has a different procedure for setting up port forwarding, so the steps to
follow aren't easy to document. (A good starting point, however, is:
http://www.portforward.com/

On this webpage I did not see your model. I sow more models which have  letter
after the number.  For example I sow model:
WRT54G

If it is your model of router go to the next link:
http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT54G/Echolink.htm

If this is not your model of router go to the next link:
http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Echolink/Echolinkindex.htm

and select link for your model. On this webpage there are 1925 links for many
models. If you use JAWS use keystroke Insert+F7 for simple selection of link.

    Sincerely from Gradimir, E73KG from Bosnia and Herzegovina