From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 21:10:43 -0400
Hi Phil;
You have had a lot better luck with that phone than I did.
In August of last year, I purchased that phone with Talks.  I had the
worst luck in the world.
Talks was just being developed.  Then, the developer past away and,
things were never the same between Verizon and me.
I went with the iPhone and never looked back.

73 de Anthony w2ajv

Sent from my iPhone