Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:56:48 -0500
Hi Chris,

Congrats on the new 480.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it as it is the most
accessible rig out there.

Sounds like you and Reeva weren't far apart; my dad's side of the family
grew up near Gillespie.  I'm in Lansing, Mi so when you get things up we can
probably do a sched on 40 in the day or 75 at night.

Steve, K8SP