From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 15:29:37 -0600
yeah but the satellite stuff is all above 430MHZ...
even the ssb calling frequency is well above 430...so there is 10MHZ of UHF
band that no one uses.
Is that part of the band not also more shared with other services as well
and that's why not allot of people use it?
Up here it's 430-450 without the extra 10MHZ below.
And there are actually plenty of services using 420 to 430 for commercial
purposes up here.

73
Colin, V A6BKX