From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:06:47 -0400
Writelog is reasonably accessible, but I have  a number of years under my
belt with it, going back to  when I  still had some usable vision and had it
set up  with large fonts and contrasting colors  All menus read well with
Jaws, but to get the entry fields to read, you need to tweak  the .ini file
and use some .wav files  which play as you move through the entry fields.
I've got thousands of contest QSO's over the past few years and no real
problems.
 .

There is a *very* steep learning curve with this program since it has a
multitude of features  for rtty, psk, packet spots, and single op 2 radio
contesting. Also costs $39.    www.writelog.com

73 Steve KW3A