From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:26:14 -0500
Pat:

I've tried coiling up part of the cord, and inserting an RF choke, and that
did reduce the RFI somewhat, but not completely.

I like your idea of an additional extension cable, but haven't quite figured
out how to do that yet.

Am awaiting additional thoughts from Bob Heil himself.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ