From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 21:04:22 -0600
that is why CB is so much fun though.
There is nothing that gets ones blood pumping better then a car full of
angry cb'ers showing up in your drive way and having to defend your house,
equipment and antenna system from damage and destruction!

And there is nothing more fun then making fun of Americans on the SSB
channels, and above 27.405...where, we Canadians are allowed, or at least,
there is nothing that says we aren't allowed...
I had allot more "fun" when on 11 meters then i have had yet on the amateur
bands...however, i have had my share of good times since i got my license
too.
Sure, its a garbage band, but that is what makes it fun if you aren't
adverse to colorful language and various noisy devices.
If you want reliable, easy communications between point a and point b and
you don't want to deal with other people, then its obviously not the right
medium...but for entertainment and goofing around, it certainly serves its
purpose.
And, when the conditions are good, above 27.405 you can make great QSO's all
over the world and avoid the garbage from lower down.

73
Colin, V A6BKX