From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:57:04 -0500
I tell you, if I had more disposable income, (actually...more would be
just about anything more than what I got now), I'd love to have a look
at one of those cw watt/swr meters! As it is, I have a modified MFJ
roller inductor tuner. Instead of the visual meter, it has an audible
indicator--one switch position indicates forward power, which you
adjust your drive for max; the other position is reflected power, and
you tune for a flat (or as close to it as you can get) tone. Wish I
knew what circuit the guy used, but I sure don't. It works great though!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | From the pines down to the projects,
Email: [log in to unmask] | Life pushes up through the cracks.