From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:39:26 -0700
Steve, he actually wants me to move back there.  If I were yonger and didn't
have so many serious medical issues, I'd take him up on that in a short
minute.  It is because I won't be there with him that he will install a
remote system so that I can operate the station from here.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ