From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:37:37 -0700
using the hile mike and the processor in the 706, your audio will be pretty
good...it will be good without the processer, but not as good as it will be
with it.  Theprocessing not only evens out the peaks and valeys in the audio
but also gives a fuller sound a more frequency range to the audio....lots of
times a station will turn their processer off and the radio sounds very thin
after.
Regards
Colin