From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:01:31 -0700
Hi All,

Sorry for posting to both lists but I want to get an answer so am trying to
double my chances.  Currently I use a program called Tera Term for my packet
radio work in ham radio.  I found this on the jfw mailing list page and it
does read very well with JFW.  On the other hand, hyperterminal does not.
My only problem with Tera Term is that I cannot seem to find how to access
the scroll back buffer in the program and when a packet system feeds me a
lot of info, I need to be able to do this.

I used to use commo for dos and wonder if there is a windows terminal
program such as this that works as well.  If so, please let me know where to
find it and I will try it.  I read blind-l in digest form so please mail
your responses directly to me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
so that I may receive your suggestions.

Thanks very much to all for your help.

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Department of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450