From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:25:26 -0400
You might want to check with your node owner and find out why, and explain
you have a net you would like access to.  I have a couple of options for
IRLP.  One is simplex, and the other is on repeater.  The node that is on
repeater has  disabled access to 9990  which is the echo reflector.  Last
night I went to check my signal quality there and couldn't.  I don't know
about other reflectors on that repeater node near me, but I'll have to
just see.