From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:05:46 -0500
He's selling because he decided to get out of ham radio, family issues are
causing that. The TMD-700A has the built in TNC and stuff, but that's close
to $500, my friend has his 707 for sale for $175 and it's $265 new plus the
board, he doesn't have the voice board in it but it's very easy to install.
I think HRO will do it for you though if you ask them, I think if you buy
the radio there they'll put the voice chip in, I don't know since I put my
own in always but I've heard they will.