From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 15:56:06 -0230
Hi Tom and all:

I'm kind of thinking that the best propagation would occur just after sunset. So for the east coast of Canada, that's around 8:30 PM, 7:00 ET.
I certainly won't hear anything at 5:30 my time. So if I get time this weekend, I'll monitor a couple of freqs between 8:30 and 9:30 my time, and report back on my findings.
We might have to change our day even to per haps Sunday nights, to go along with the 20M net, or suspend the 40M for the summer and move the 20M net to a later time as the propagation on 20M has changed as well.
I usually get gd 20M evening propagation around 7:00PM ET to around 9:30 ET.
I know we can't please everybody but just my suggestion. I hope to have my new antenna up in a couple of weeks so will be able to try and check in. For now, I can only monitor.

73:

Michael De VO1RYN

Go Nats!:)