From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:11:38 -0600
Does anybody remember, and it was not to long ago, when the weather report,
told you all about the location and progress of the weather making systems?
Highs, lows, fronts, etc.  Now all we get is forecasts, what not why.  Has
anybody found a usable place to find that information.  How did this
Panhandle hook developed?  What was the pressure gradient?  Where is it
going next?  How did it get so big?  Why was their a massive outbreak?  Why
did we get up to twenty inches of snow?  All we get is fancy forecasts, and
no information.