From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:21:21 +0100
Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing great!
It was some time since I posted to this list, but now I have made a little podcast demonstrating the Echolink software for the Android platform. The great thing is that it is accessible!
I am looking forward of any question or comments you may have on this one.
You can find the podcast on the following URL:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/159349/echolinkdemo.mp3
Keep in mind that this is my third time using the software, so I did this also with some experimenting.
Hope to hear from you!
73s,
Christian SM0UWV