From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 18:48:01 -0500
Steve:

Thanks for the encouragement regarding DX on 160 meters.  Come to think of
it, I worked HK1NA several times during the recent CQ WW CW contest, but I
think it was on 20 and 40.  I really should have tried 160 meters as you
did.

Regarding the Jaws frame for easy serial number access in those logging
programs that require it.  Sometime, I'd like to tap into your wisdom again
as to how you did what you did with writelog, because I think you are
probably correct in saying that the programs are very similarly structured.

I won't have time to do anything with this for a while, but perhaps over the
holidays, when things settle down a bit, I can do some experimenting and see
what might work.

Take care, and good luck in the 10 meter test as well if you do that next
week-end.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ