From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:19:17 +0100
Hi Phil

All that is certainly true.
GD is quite a rare prefix so when spotted is overcome with callers.
I have a friend who lives there, so an email to arrange a sked is really the
answer at some time!

Years ago, with a few mates, we activated Andora which is basically a valley
in the mountains between France and Spain.  Our propagation predictions
certainly were shot apart!

73

David W Wood