From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:34:15 -0500
If I remember right, isn't the TM261 one of the kenwood radios that doesn't
have the keypads on the microphone but it's on the front of the radio?  If
that's the case, it's probably not going to fetch a lot of cash.

Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,
http://mysite.verizon.net/w8cjs