From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:54:46 -0500
Tom,

If there is grass all the way from your window to the place you want to put
the ground rod, you can just make a slit in the ground with the tip of a
spade or if you are a little patient, you could do it with a garden trowel.
If you need to go to a specific spot, stick a stake in the ground at each
end and tie a string or wire between them to use as a guide so as to go
straight.  You could get a garden trowel for probably under $5 at
Wallyworld.

73

Howard, W A 9 Y B W