From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:48:49 -0600
thanks Richard,  I will keep looking.  We have a IRLP  node here (or several) but I am not on them a lot except as I commute in the mornings but than only if one of the control ops is around.  Earl is in the final stages of putting a repeater together for Ontario Oregon about 60 miles away which will have an IRLP hookup as well.  We will also have one on in Cascade which is about 70 miles north of here in a high mountain valley too with connection to the net.  When I can gain the trust of the control ops I can begin doing more from the radio side.  I should install the microphone on this PC and work from this side but do not want to incur the rat of  IT so biding my time.

Catch you later.

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,
341 W WASHINGTON,
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,
Fax  208-334-2963
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services