From:
Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:28:20 -0500
Hello.
I have a question about different a p r s software packages.

Are any of you active in the a p r s system and if so can anyone point me in
the direction of an accessable program used with tnc's that works with
screen readers?
I am using the Window-Eyes program.

I Don't want to invest money into this and find that I can't use the program
on a laptop or computer with the tnc.
These tnc's are quite expencive not to mention the a p r s software you have
to use with it.
I have a program called mixw but I don't think it works with a p r s.
It is just for packet communications in general I think but it does have a
place in the personal information to put lat long information in the
program.
Mixw is a software that works through your sound card and has packet along
with several other digital modes.
tracy Son.