From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:18:30 -0500
I think the 940 beat my 706. the 706 on transmit seems about the same as the
570 in contacts made which is close to what my old 450 was, my 440 and 940 I
used to have could beat either of them easy though I think the 570 has a
better receiver then the 706 and the 940 was the best receiver I ever had.