From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:21:44 -0800
Hi Jerry,

I believe I would elevate that antenna and get the counter poise for it or
put out a few free space radials for each band.  I'm not familiar with the
antenna in question but agree that from where you are, you should be working
and hearing the world.  Another thought is to do something like Tom, KB8TYJ,
has done and put up something like the Alpha Delta DXCC or similar multiband
dipole.

I hope we all find a solution that works for you and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX