From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:10:00 -0500
Hi.

    I currently am working with the n3fjp.com general logging software with
Jaws 5.0, and am having some success.

Go to www.n3fjp.com for more info.

The contest logging software seems to be somewhat more Jaws friendly, but
the general logging program called AClog seems workable as well once it's
configured the way you want it.

The other talking log program I know of out there is made by Steve (Wb5KIA).

His e-mail address is:

I haven't worked with this program yet, but it also seems like a
possibility.

Steve doesn't know anything about Jaws, though, but seems interested in
helping us.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ