From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 16:41:30 -0400
    John and all.

Thanks for all of your suggestions for getting my new laptop to work better
with Jaws.  Having both the Jaws and PC cursors available again is really
helpful.

For now, I'll stick to the key suggestions John gave, but a separate number
pad may be an option later down the road.

Thanks again, everyone.

73 de Tom Behler: KB8TYJ