Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:27:02 -0800
for what it's worth, I bought mine used with the vgs1 in stalled and shipped
for $800.00.

I have to agree, $900.00 is too high.

qth.com has one right now for $750.00.  Of course that means no vgs1
installed but considering the vgs1 costs $69.95 kind should clue you in on
just why $900.00 is too high.

Brian, k5in