From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 08:03:37 -0700
Well, I'd have someone do it for me, I just wondered specificly what
needed cut.  I'll google it and see what I can find.  I had an FT 101 e
way back when, and it really cracked me up.  It has eleven meters on it,
but it was disabled.  If you took the bottom off and the shield ooff of
the xmiter, there was this wire about six inches long just sticking up
looking at you saying "cut me here"  It shorted out the driver on eleven
and could have ben an inch long. <smile>  A rather simple mod that cw
electronics in Denver was charging $100 to do.  I think they sold more
FT 101s to CB types than they did hams.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr