From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:44:18 -0500
Actually, you can directly enter the PL tone from the microphone.  You have
to program one of the PF keys as the "enter" key.  Then you enter the pl
using it's two digit designator.  It's a good idea to have sighted help when
programming the pf keys for the first time.  I made the "call" PF key the
"enter" key.

Using the same enter key, you can directly enter a frequency into the VFO or
directly go to a memory location.

Regards, Ken -N5SWR