From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:51:36 -0500
Hi Lou;

The talking clock I use is a clock radio distributed by ILA.

It doesn't do UTC but it does speak the time whenever you press the snooze
bar.

And, it has a 24 hour display however, it does not speak the time in 24
hours.

Also, you can easily set the alarm.

But, Bob Tinny who is on this list has more clocks than anyone I know.

You may want to check with him.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389