From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:51:45 -0700
HI Marlaina.  You may want to look at your info.txt file.  You are
probably using the same one as your O M, so you will have to create your
own.  That is the only thing I can think of.

By the way, I don't think I have had a chance to welcome you to the list.
 I haven't chated with you since the E-voice days!  GRIN!  I will keep a
look-out for you on Echo link.  I am set up as KG7FA-L and my node number
is 91232.  All I need now, is an interface, so I can key the transmitter
on the radio, and I will have a fully functioning link setup.  It is neat
to do it that way, as you don't have to be tied to the computer and you
get voice prompts when connecting and disconnecting.

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!