From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 21:52:33 -0400
Matt:

I currently am running two copies of Jaws 7.0--one on my main PC, and the
other on a laptop from the University where I teach.  I also have a PC in
the office that I'm planning to put Jaws 7.0 on, which is why I am concerned
about the number of available copies.

My understanding is that the only restriction in all this is that you must
be the primary computer user, and you can't use more than one of the
computers at the same time.  I think I'm right on that.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ