From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:59:16 -0400
I had the shack like that once but then decided to have a race car too and
run my own team for a friend to drive and had to cut back on radio stuff to
still not afford that. I'll never get back to what I was before and now I
have no clue how I had the room either. I had an HF radio for about every
day of the week, from older tube gear to new stuff. Now I have 1 radio for
hf, 1 duel bander, a couple 2 meter radios sitting around and the 706 in my
go kit. It works but some times I like to sit in front of something
different.