From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:21:51 -0500
Has anyone used the Rotor EZ from  Idiom Press?  I have a Ham IV  packed
away  that I brought from my  old QTH.   When I last used it 8 or 9 years
ago, I could  still read the meter, but not  anymore.

They come  either as  kit or assembeled and need to be installed  in the
control box.  Units for Hygain or Yeasu rotors.  You can have pc control via
a serial port, and  the Hygain unit  turns the meter calabration knob  on
the front panel into a pointer to point at your heading then  push a button
to turn the rotor.   Also auto break delay or  whatever it's called.

Anyone  tried one of these?

73, Steve KW3A