From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:14:38 -0400
That's why I love the rig runner, everything's fused, even stuff like that
and my 900 MHz radio which doesn't have a fuse in the cord, and my TNC. Very
nice and simple. That rigrunner, and the Anderson power poles was about the
best investment I've made in ham radio, possibly right there with the
TS-2000 and the TW1.