From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:10:43 -0400
Hi Kevin,

You may be thinking of the Palomar "Tuner-tuner".  I used one a number of
years ago to keep a G5RV tuned with my old TS-430s and MFJ tuner.

Only problem is that you need to rememvber to turn it off before you tx or
you'll blow the fuse.  Of course maybe they have changed it in the past
dozen years.

73 Steve KW3A