From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:25:29 -0400
This Package Consists Of,

1, Yaesu VX-2R Duel Band Mini HT With Wide Receive,

2, Yaesu Battery,

3, Yaesu Slow, Wall Wart Charger/Charges Battery in 2.5 Hours,

4, Yaesu Antenna,

5, Yaesu Belt Clip+Screw,

6, Yaesu Fill In Substitute for belt clip with its screw,

7, Yaesu Manual,

8, Yaesu Box And Packing

  ***** Plus The Following Extras!!!

*1, Second Battery/Instieon,-Both Packs Charged Approx 30 Times,

*2, Maha Speaker Mic Slightly Used,

*3, Vector Cig Cord (reccomended on Users Group--Never Used or opened,

*4, VX1R Softcase.

(Notes,

1, All In VGC, Except,
A, Belt Clip Broke/I Have Both Pieces And its Screw,

B, SoftCase Has vx1 Battery Cutout lower left quadrant.

2, I have No OEM Packaging For Speaker Mic Or Second Battery.
3, If you phone and dont get an answer,

 _Please Leave Voice Mail! I _Will Return Your Call!
4, Package Cost Is $135 Shipped Insured Cont USA.

Via Paypal/same as email address,
  Or USPS Money Order Please.

5, Swaps For QRP Gear Considered.
     Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,