From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 03:17:49 -0500
I also read that article, and while I am glad that person was able to follow
the World Series on KMOX, it should be clear to all that AM is pretty much
out as a viable band thanks to bad FCC decisions and other things like the
outlawing of Incondescent light bulbs in favor of LED or Floresent ones that
are causing more static to be present on the AM band.  Chalk another one up
for the misinformed and irresponsible environmentalists.
Harvey