From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 23:10:41 -0700
pressing "rev" is the "reverse key," which then
monitors the input of the repeater.  holding down
the "rev" or reverse key is suppose to turn on
the automatic  frequency checker, and also then,
every 3 seconds, the transceiver actually goes
into the reverse mode automatically listening to
the input of the repeater.. the icon blinking
means it hears something on the input, but I just
cannot get it to do something audibly, though I
think I did hear it work, once. meaning it was
turned on once, but I never got it to do it again. :)