From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:29:56 -0400
Hi Marlaina,

I've been thinking of putting up a vertical, but haven't quite decided
which one, so I'd like more information on the one you're
using.  Specifically, what bands does it work on, does it need radials, and
how much does it cost?

Good to see you on the list.  I had forgotten you are a ham.

Steve, WA1RTB