From:
Jim Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:29:24 -0700
Hi.

I have been falsely accused of waisting work time with the blind ham list,
and blaimed for NASA's alledged problems.

We are allowed to use short break and lunch time to email about topics of scientific interest.

It is presicely my need to use work time that I have requested informative
subject lines, to enable us to sort email.

I wonder if some of the responces are an example of the all too common problem
of hostile flame wars often heard on the radio.

f y i, nasa has an active ham club, used by many of us at lunch hour and after work,
which often helps with emergency drils and communications.

Hope  this clarifies my situation.

Let's get back to learning about radio and its accessibility.

Thanks much again as always.

73
wb6 yoy

(650) 604-5720