From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:26:27 -0500
Thanks, Lowell for the offer.  I've been using the 830 for several days now
and am delighted with it.  Only problem I've found is since it employs
negative voltage keying, my k40 keyer won't handle it so I need to find an
interface but I've googled that one and found the key-all adaptor for just
such a problem.  It's an awesome rig.  Lou