From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 09:00:57 -0400
Hi again, Guys:

I better get to work here, but have one more question before I forget:

What do you guys recommend for CW weighting with the TS480?

I work comfortably about 25 WPM.

I tried the "auto" setting for the weighting, and found it to be quite
awkward.

I now have things set at 3.5 for 25 WPM, and it seems better, but not quite
perfect yet.

I want to defer to the experience of any of you CW ops out there who are
using the TS480.

Will check back later, but have to get to work now.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ