From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2015 17:43:11 -0400
I admit that I have had to enter some information, then create a test
Cabrillo log file and see if the station data made any sense. If you look
around with the mouse pointer or invisible cursor, you may be able to deduce
the order of the fields. They are trying to crowd a lot of information into
a small screen, so misalignment between field names and field data occurs
frequently. There might be a particular font size and window size that would
improve this, but I'm not sure.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com