From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:56:38 -0400
Well, Richard, that's another issue altogether.  The NFB at one time had a Jobs program beginning in 1978 which it so badly managed that it had to be scrapped in spite of a 6 year 3-million dollar grant from the US Department of Labor which it received in 1998 and which was presented at its Dallas national convention that year.  It was never much of a program, but it should have had enough money to get it working with that federal grant but it didn't.
Harvey