From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:54:42 -0400
Mike,

Good luck with the tuner.  My antenna isn't really very high.  One  end
is attached to the house and is  perhaps  20 -22 feet high.  It runs to
a tree   about 120 feet away and up to a height of  under 40 feet.   The
rest of the antenna comes down from the tree at an angle with the end
about 15  feet above ground.  Feed point is only about 25 feet.

While antenna and height are both modest, with a bit of luck and
perseverance, I've got about 60 DXCC countries and 49 states in the log
on 160.  I'm sure you can do as well or better.  While I've worked some
   SSB DX on the band, CW is  the more productive mode.

73, Steve KW3A