From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:59:36 -0400
pound is not enter on that radio, if you have the key pad set up for mic
control, you hit the A button for enter, then enter the frequency, not pound
as it is on most Kenwood radios. If you don't have the mic control active
then it's what ever key you reprogrammed but I don't like that method
personally, I'd rather enable mic control and leave the PF buttons alone
since I use them all.