From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:06:24 -0500
Howard,

I know that front loading washing machines are supposed to be the most
efficient, but I've heard from many friends that they just don't hold up as
good as the top loaders do.  One of the guys that I talk to on 75 meters has
had three front loaders that all broke within one year.  He's back to a top
loader now.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]