From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:15:53 -0700
Thanks,  I may put this on my list.  I currently run fused leads from
the power supply to the various pieces of equipment needing dc power.
Hmmm come to think of it I even have a KAM of ancient vintage but have
used it rarely.  Would love the TW ONE OR TWO but may not get one before
they are history.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386