Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:04:54 -0700
this is walter wb6jtj. i just bought the woxun 2 meter and 70cm ht. i tried to unlock the radio by hand. but, when i turn it on i just get beep, beep, beep, beep. nothing else. how do i unlock the radio by hand if possible? and get the voice read out back? or does it have to be done with the software at powerwerkx by martin? from what i understand, it can't do cross band rrepeat, or echolink. true or untrue? if you can call me at the folling number, 1 7 0 7 4 2 2 4 2 0 3 or please email me at [log in to unmask] i read about it on, i can work this thing.com

if you can, call me at 4 oclock when i get home from work. then you and i can try to do it by hand. or otherwise, i'll have to send it back, free of charge.

is it true, you can't program it by hand, when powerwerx programs it once and for all? true? because when i go to radio camp, next year, you still can't program it by hand to get on the camp frequencies true, or untrue? you have to leave like it is when  martin progras at powerwerx? and when you make the tmv71a crossband repeat, you can't use the ht in the yard for cross band repeat? true or untrue?

gary gross k6rq said you could it. true or untrue?

please set me straight, if you will. how doese someone like martin check if the cable for the ht works? it might be a bad cable. i don't know.

will, i'll wait and see what you have to say, if you email me, or call me.

thanks for your help.

from walter wb6jtj. p.s.i must leave now.